Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quotes and parapharsing excercise

listing to music:Sammy
-Direct:"I think when you listen to music when you are doing your homework it helps you concentrate more and get things done quicker" Sammy said
-Paraphrase:Sammy says doing your homework with music helped her do her homework instead of not listening to music.


-Curfew:Amber
-Direct: "It sucks I have to be in by ten.I am an adult I am tired of being treated like a kid." Amber says about the curfew law that is enforced in Colorado
-Paraphrase:Amber says it is whack and its just not something that should happen in that often.

Gambling:Josh l.
-Direct:"I am all for gambling and I think we should legalize it every were" josh said
-Paraphrase:Josh says his life is predictable but gambling gives him a since of unknown

-Charity abram

No comments:

Post a Comment